Welker Roll DimplerThe Welker Roll Dimpler minimizes blank sticking by adding rows of small dimples to sheet metal in coil fed operations. Dimples prevent blanks from sticking together simplifying handling for operators and press feed robots.
- Minimizes double-sheet misfeeds
- Prevents die damage and downtime
- Eliminates the need for expensive air knife systems
- Ideal for nonferrous materials where fanner magnets are ineffective
- Can be used with any coil fed material
- Compact design mounts between the decoiler/straightener and press
- Typically supplied with three adjustable dimpler heads to accommodate any width of coil