- General information
- Welker Engineered Products considers the privacy of its clients to be very important. Personal information and email addresses collected during the normal course of business will not be sold or traded and will be used for internal purposes only.
- Aggregate Information
- We collect certain aggregate information, such as tracking the IP address (the number that is automatically assigned to the computer when online), and tracking the browser type. We use this aggregate information to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our site, and to gather broad demographic information.
- Use of IP Addresses
- An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you're surfing the Internet. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Welker Engineered Products and/or its affiliates may collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, and to audit the use of our website. When customers request pages from our website, our servers log the requesting customers' IP addresses. We normally will not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable unless a customer is a registered user, which means that customers' sessions will be logged. We can and will use IP addresses to identify a customer when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules or terms of service or to protect our service, website, or any person, or where it is otherwise permitted by law.
- Responses to Email Inquiries
- When Visitors or Customers send email inquiries to Welker Engineered Products, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. Welker Engineered Products does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
- User Accounts
- Welker Engineered Products offers free custom-configured CAD models of our products as a courtesy to our customers. Customers or potential customers must register to continue access beyond the complimentary single download. User accounts require input of name, company name, company address, and email address. Registration is no guarantee of access. Welker retains the right to approve or deny access, for any reason. User accounts may be disabled, without notice, for any reason. Users agree to be added to the Welker quarterly newsletter mailing list and can opt out at any time. Welker does not sell, loan or distribute newsletter mailing lists. Welker is not responsible for the accuracy of information in user accounts. Registered users are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of their account information. User accounts are deleted upon request, free of charge.
- Voluntary Customer Surveys
- A Customer Satisfaction Survey is available on this website. We encourage our customers to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how they are provided. Personal information, such as a name and/or email address, is volunteered within the survey.
- "Cookies" and How Welker Uses Them
- Links to Other Sites
- Data Security
- Welker Engineered Products is committed to taking reasonable measures to protect personal Information from theft, misuse and alteration. Although Welker Engineered Products' security efforts are consistent with industry practices, complete privacy, confidentiality, and security are not yet possible over the internet. The customer agrees that since the internet is not a fully secure medium for the communication of information, and since privacy and confidentiality cannot be guaranteed, use of Welker Engineered Products' services may cause the customer's information to be accessed by, or disclosed to, other persons. Therefore, the customer agrees that Welker Engineered Products shall not be responsible or liable for any damage that the customer, or any other person, may suffer in connection with the communication of private, confidential, or sensitive information using Welker Engineered Products' services. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining the customer's information.
- Use of Information
- Welker Engineered Products does not make any client data available to third parties. We do not sell lists, accept advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is generated on this site. We do not share data from any client with other clients.
However, Welker Engineered Products may disclose personal information about visitors or registered users, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our policies; or to protect Welker Engineered Products.
Welker Engineered Products may disclose or access account Information for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services. Welker Engineered Products will, however, review, delete or block access to communications that may harm Welker Engineered Products, its customers or third parties. The grounds on which Welker Engineered Products may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of Welker Engineered Products' policies.
Welker Engineered Products
Troy, MI 48083
- Revisions to This Policy
- Welker Engineered Products reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner.
- Children's Privacy
- Protecting children's privacy is especially important to us. It is our policy to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Welker Engineered Products recommends that children ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to Welker Engineered Products, or to anyone else online.